Our School Uniform
We actively encourage the wearing of school uniform to give a sense of belonging and to foster a feeling of pride in our school. The uniform is kept simple to avoid unnecessary expense. You can order uniform from the School Trends website. We also have some sizes and items available to buy from the school office
- Blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo
- Grey/ black trousers or grey/ black skirt.
Sweatshirts and cardigans are available at cost price from the school office.
- Light weight PE shoes,
- T-shirts and shorts are required for all pupils during the school year.
A PE kit, including a bag but excluding plimsolls, can be purchased from the office if required.
Swimwear will be required at certain times. You will be informed of the times your child will be swimming well in advance.
- No football shirts or jogging outfits, please.
- We ask you to discourage the wearing of certain clothing and high heeled shoes for safety reasons.
- All clothing should be clearly named - especially sweatshirts which are all identical!