Our School Uniform
We actively encourage the wearing of school uniform to give a sense of belonging and to foster a feeling of pride in our school. The uniform is kept simple to avoid unnecessary expense.
Sweatshirts, polo shirts and T-shirts with the school logo may all be purchased from our uniform supplier (see below). There is also limited stock available in school. Please check sizes using the sizing set in the school before placing any orders online. If you wish to purchase something other than a logoed item, a plain version from a general supplier is acceptable.
- Black or dark grey skirt/pinafore
- Black or dark grey trousers, long or short
- Gedney Church End school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirts, polo shirts or blouses
- Navy gingham dresses for the summer
- Sensible black school shoes or boots (no heels)
- Plain navy shorts or skorts, tracksuit bottoms or leggings with no logos
- Plain navy sweatshirt with no logos or Gedney Church End school sweatshirt (no hoodies)
- Plain white t-shirt – or one with the school logo but no other logo.
- Black or white trainers
Children will be asked come to school in their PE kit on the day they have a PE lesson. As the planned PE lesson can change days with little notice, children should have their PE kit in school every day, please. PE kits can be stored in class lockers.
- All items of clothing should be named. As most children wear school uniforms, the need to label clothing becomes increasingly important.
- Shoulder length to long hair should be tied up using a bobble and plain black or navy hair clips (no colourful hair bands, scrunchies or other hair accessories)
- Haircuts should be appropriate for school (no dyed hair, excessive hair gel and no shaved designs)
- One simple, flat pair of studs can be worn
- A watch can be worn
- The only necklace that can be worn is in line with religious observance
- Nails should be short with no nail varnish
- No make up to be worn
Our Uniform Supplier
Nationwide School Uniforms supply our logoed uniform. They are a family-run, Lincolnshire-based company and have been chosen with both quality and price in mind. Simply go to www.nationwideschooluniforms.co.uk and follow the on-screen instructions.
Nationwide still offer a wide selection of great quality, value-for-money garments which all conform to the school's dress code. Parents preferring to place orders and pay through the school can do so. Delivery to school is FREE of charge, or if you wish to pay for postage and packaging uniform can be delivered to your home address.
Orders placed before the end of each month will be delivered to school packaged individually for your child within two weeks of ordering