Higher Level Teaching Assistant (3 days)
Enhanced Learning Support Teaching Assistant (KS1 & KS2 for 2 days)
32.5 hours per week
TA at grade G3.6 - £18,887 pa (Pro Rata)
HLTA at grade G6 - £23,953 pa (Pro Rata)
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, flexible and experienced team player to join our school.
This role is full time, 39 weeks per year, split between a TA role and HLTA role over the week.
Minimum of qualification of NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent is required.
Experience of working with children with a range of additional learning
and behavioural needs is desirable.
We are looking for a colleague who can:
- Act in accordance with school policies and procedures and relevant
legislation, particularly in relation to child protection and behaviour
- Assist with the planning and preparation of activities, and in the
delivery of local and national initiatives e.g. English and Mathematics.
- Promote a child’s development and learning (physical, emotional,
educational and social) whilst fostering growth, self-esteem and
- Show patience and persistence when dealing with children who may demonstrate challenging behaviour.
- Take an active role in the planning, delivery and assessment of specific intervention programmes.
In return we can offer excellent professional development and a friendly and supportive staff team.
The closing date for applications is noon on Thursday 6th October 2022 – Interview week commencing Monday 10th October 2022 at Gedney Church End Primary Academy
Send your completed application to email@example.com
The school is are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.