PE and School Sport Apprentices
The Federation of Gedney Church End and Lutton St Nicholas schools are looking to recruit for two PE and School Sport apprentices from September 2018 on 12 month contract.
This is a very exciting development in the federation to develop both our sports provision and the playground experience for the children.
The successful applicants will work in school 4 days a week and will have one day a week of high quality tuition and practical training with Inspire+ at a local training venue (candidates can choose between Boston, Stamford or Grantham). Inspire+ have already been leading this course for a year with very pleasing results
- This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year. The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.70 per hour.
- You will be expected to work term time only with occasional requests for holiday work or attending residential visits depending on the needs of the Federation.
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, classroom support, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and school sport in schools.
- The successful candidate will receive mentor support in school, and Inspire+ will provide excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications.
- We are looking for two candidates to join our schools, be enthusiastic and inspire our children through PE and sport.
- The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Closing date: 25th June 2018
Interviews from 28th June 2018