Meet our School Council
Our School Council
Personal messages from our school councillors coming soon...
Meeting 1: End of Term 1
In our first meeting we gathered initial ideas of what we would like to promote/develop within our school. This includes:
- Cake Sale
- Lemonade sale
- Raising money
- Buying different play equipment
- Kindness workshops
- New board games
- School trips
- Plan a cake sale to raise money for charity.
- Request second hand games from parents.
- Purchase new games for breakfast club/wet play days.
- New play equipment to be bought - decided by playground leaders.
Brief meeting about Anti-Bullying week. We have discussed how we can collect pupil voice across the school about bullying. The children have contributed by suggesting the following ideas for a whole school questionnaire audit:
- Have you ever been bullied?
- What is bullying?
- What should you do if you are being bullied?
- Do you enjoy coming to school?
- What would make our school better?
The children have also suggested a worry box for each class, to offer peer support to children in our school. Worry monitors will collect these ‘worries’ every Friday, and address them with children during ‘Worry Club’ on Fridays.
- Create and send out anti-bullying questionnaires
- Design anti-bullying display in school
- Create three worry boxes
- Create Worry Club display for the hall to advertise the club