Our ethos at Gedney Church End
We aim to encourage the social, mental, emotional, spiritual and physical development of every child in a happy, secureand stimulating environment. We strive to foster good relationships between school, home and community.
At Gedney Church End Primary School we aim to:
- To promote a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which children can enjoy learning from a broad-based curriculum.
- To develop a sense of loyalty to the school, family and the wider community.
- To provide opportunities for high standards of personal, social, spiritual, moral and physical development for all children.
- To ensure that the standards of teaching and learning encourage the highest possible individual achievement in all curriculum areas.
- To prepare our children so that they are fully equipped for their future life.
The 4 core values are:
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
As a federation, we share the government’s aspiration to promote a tolerant and outward looking society where all people feel valued and included.